Peak Security Security and Alarm Install Tech (SLC, UT) in Salt Lake City, Utah
As an Install Technician with Peak Alarm, you will have the opportunity to make a customer's first experience with the company a positive one. You are on the front lines of service, as you aim to install each security system with precision. Our systems are top of the line, and you get to be the one to implement them. Doing so well, with a smile on your face, can ensure a customer for a lifetime.
We have been protecting homes and businesses across the Mountain West region for 50 years and we love our customers. We have clients that have been with us for over 20 years and employees that have been with us more than 10.
Why work for PeakAlarm?
- In business since 1969. We are stable and not going anywhere!
- We are family-owned. You will be heard.
- Top-notch managers who truly care for their employees.
- Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, life, accident and hospital indemnity.
- Great PTO Policy
- Excellent 401k plan
- Company parties and events
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems
- Repair electrical components
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components
- Other projects as required
- 2-3 years Alarm Industry and/or Low Voltage experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean background for burglar alarm licensing
- Clean driving record
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Ability to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
EEOC:PEAK Companies is committed to employing a diverse and high performing workforce.
Department: SLC Install
Location: Salt Lake City, UT